While we’re not yet making it to Milan for runway shows (and who knows that we ever will), we still gotta keep up with trends in fashion. So this week, much of the menswear world descends on another global fashion capital — Las Vegas (sarcasm intended) — for shows like MAGIC, the West Coast Exclusive, Project and Pool. Here, buyers like us can figure out what we’re going to show for Spring 2007.
So what can you expect to see at On The Fly in the coming months? We are very excited about some of the lines we’ll be opening up, some imminently, and some come Spring. Here’s a quick preview of what we bought:
- Denim from Agave Denimsmith
- Leather goods from Aaron Barak and Morgan Grays
- Casual shirts, pants and shorts from Machay
- Shoes, belts, wallets, and gloves from Martin Dingman
- More ties from Lee Allison and Carrot & Gibbs
- The new Deerskin line from Mulholland Brothers
- Casual belts from Bill Lavin
- Great evening shirts from Egoiste
- Seersucker and Linens from Madeleine Finn
- Socks from stalwart Pantharella
- Pyjamas, bathrobes, and pocket squares from Derek Rose of Savile Row
So keep checking in…these products will be added in the coming months. I’m off to hit the blackjack table at 6am like any other degenerate gambler.