No Bowl Game predictions here. No weather forecasts either. But we thought we would make some predictions as to what this year’s top selling gifts for him might be:
1. Truefitt & Hill Shave Cream Tub – if history is any guide, we will send out hundreds of these in the next three weeks.
2. Fairway & Greene Golf Shirts – a cult-like following ensures these will remain a favorite gift.
3. Mulholland Brothers Flat Shave Kit – a dopp kit available in 12 colors…what’s not to love?
4. Anthony Logistics Travel Logistics – a relevant gift for any guy that lives "on the fly".
5. El Casco Large Stapler – a great corporate gift. It’s elegant, and you can’t really offend anyone by giving them a stapler.
Of course, there are some newcomers too; products that weren’t on the site a year ago, but that we expect will do really well.
? Hommage Shanghai Groom Center – featured in the December issue of Playboy.
? Rojaus Decanters – one of our best selling wine gifts of the year so far.
? The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit – a well-respected brand with a well-priced gift set.
? M-Clip Money Clips – featured in the December issue of Travel & Leisure Golf.
? James Bond Ultimate Collections (Vol 1 & 2) – re-released collections to coincide with Casino Royale.
We’ll see how we did come January. Happy Hunting!