Our New Year’s Resolutions
We apologize for wishing you a Happy New Year six days into 2007 already, but we’re still recovering from a whirlwind holiday season. Between parties we hosted at the showroom, the holiday rush, and closing the books on 2006, we have hardly had time to breathe, let alone blog. But now is as good a time as any to share with you our New Year’s Resolutions:
- A new Look & Feel – hang tight, but the site will undergo a nice refresher that should be ready soon;
- More information – we are making a concerted effort to expand everything from product descriptions and specifications to order processing details so you know exactly what’s going on with your order;
- New brands – we already have a slate of new brands that will be added soon in every department. As a hint, you will see a number of new clothing lines, a bespoke line of something that we plan to market heavily, some unique continuity programs (aka "_____-of-the-Month" clubs), a big, new addition to the Gourmet department, and much more;
- Your profile – there are a number of new features we want to add that will enhance your shopping experience and enable us to communicate with you about the things you’re most interested in;
- Lastly, we resolve to blog early and often.
There are a number of other goals we have for the year, but this is probably a good start. We’d rather undercommit and overdeliver — it’s more our style. We wish you a prosperous and healthy 2007, and hope you’ll continue to support us as we grow.