We’ll post some pictures next week of our new concept in our old store, but since we’re technically "open for business" in our original location, it probably makes sense to explain what we’re doing. Our 1,300 sq ft store on the Street Level of 1 Embarcadero Center is now 100% focused on bespoke offerings:
- Custom suits from Southwick and Peter Millar;
- Suiting fabrics from Holland & Sherry;
- Custom Blazer Bar by Peter Millar that is destined to be extremely popular for its ability to really add some individuality to the traditional navy blazer;
- Custom trousers by Corbin;
- Custom shirts by Individualized Shirts and Ike Behar Custom Studio;
- Custom belts by Antas and Trafalgar;
- Custom cufflinks by spiVey;
- Custom pens by Higdon Writing Instruments;
- Custom letterpress stationery;
- Custom High & Mighty bags by Mulholland;
- Custom furniture that you have to see to believe (think club chairs, loveseats, and sofas that you can change based on your mood or the season upholstered in Holland & Sherry’s line of interior fabrics.
We are working on expanding the number of tailored clothing options and fabric suppliers, as well as adding custom neckwear (including seven-folds), custom footwear (including slippers), more custom furniture, and eventually, even custom bedding. The store, as it is now, should allow your imagination to run wild, but give it a couple months and we are confident it will be a destination for every modern gentleman that visits San Francisco.
More on the upstairs 4,500 sq ft store as it gets closer to opening…