Getting to and from our club just got a whole lot more stylish. Late last week, we picked up a custom 2013 Audi S8 quattro tiptronic courtesy of Audi San Francisco. Best of all, this S8 was completely ordered to spec for us.
The power: 520hp and a 0-60 time of 3.5 seconds. Don’t believe me? Read this review from Motor Trend.
The color: it was decided that a typical black or silver car wouldn’t do; we wanted something that would stand out a little bit more, so we chose a Teak Brown exterior and a Magnolia White (cream) interior with Chestnut piping. If all goes well, matching luggage will be following soon.
The amenities: dual entertainment screens in the back, Cold Weather Package, Driver Assistance Package, Night vision. Most importantly, though, is the wine/champagne chiller in the glove department.
The S8 will be used as a car service for members, shuttling them back to wherever they need to go. Depending on availability, we hope to add same-day delivery for certain orders within the City.
For the car nuts, here are some of the important speeds-and-feeds:
- 4.0L TFSI 8 cylinder engine; 520hp
- Eight-speed tiptronic transmission w/ sport & manual shift modes
- quattro all wheel drive system
- 21″ wheels
- 22-way power comfort front seats w/ ventilation and massage functions
- Audi MMI navigation
- Audi exclusive paint color (teak brown)
- Full leather package
- Rear seat entertainment w/ dual 10.2″ screens
- Night vision assistant
- Cold weather package (heated steering wheel, rear seats, pass through for ski bag)
- Driver assistance package
- Sticker price of $150,000.